Saturday, April 9, 2016

Paris

The original plan was for Craig to work the week before I came and then we'd come home together. We purposely booked a flight with a long layover in Paris on the way home so that we could go check the city out together. Unfortunately his work got pushed out 2 weeks so we flew to Israel together but I came home by myself. I still couldn't pass up the opportunity to check out Paris myself. I rented a car and tried to hit all the places that I could. I made it to the Eiffel Tower right before it did a sparkle show and then turned off. Close one! I had fun checking out the city, even if it was by myself in the middle of the night.








The Louvre



 Notre Dame Catherdral
Arc de Triomphe
 To say that the kids were happy to have me home would be a major understatement. It was awesome chaos of fun!! 


1 comment:

Kaylee said...

You are a brave woman to rent a car in Paris and go sight seeing by yourself!