Monday, October 12, 2015

September

First, I need to preface the next couple months worth of pictures by saying I know Paige seems like a favorite child. She is pictured most frequently because #1 - She asks to have her picture taken constantly and #2 - Now that the big kids are back in school it's often just her and I. I promise I love all my kids, whether pictured or not. Also, there's just sometime adorable about a 2 year old :)
 Craig and the kids refinished our kitchen table (it desperately needed it and looks brand new now!)

 Jambas were BOGO
 The kids all had eye appointments before school started


  Our annual trip to Krispy Kreme on Pirate day

 Paige is STILL in a swimming suit constantly. She wears them with a skirt "like a princess". We'll see if she makes it through the winter.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Kinsley is in the majority of my pictures it seems like because she is the most willing. 😀
Paige doesn't have a swimming suit on in more than half of those pictures, so there is hope! She's pretty darn cute no matter what she's doing or wearing!