Brinley was supposed to pick a talent she has to share in a speech at school. I was surprised when I saw that she picked "training dogs" as her talent but she did a great job! We had to borrow a neighbor's dog. If anyone needs help with unruly animals, just give Brinley a call!
10 years ago

3 comments:
That's so cute. I see a theme going on...Did you hear her when I asked her what she wants for her birthday? Dog food!
Good thing you got that bigger house and yard! I'm not sure they can wait until fall for a dog! She will have to come finish training Cash for us!
That is AWESOME! Can we say HINT HINT. LOL. Girl after my own heart. I wrote letters to my parents EVERY day about wanting a dog to my parents. Took two years but persistence paid off.
Post a Comment