I am LOVING this summer! Last summer was a little rough. Craig had knee surgery and Paige was a cranky baby. This summer I have loved being able to just hang out and have fun with the kids.
We have completely and fully entered the Lego stage. Everywhere! I want to encourage it because I'm sure the creativity is good for them but if anyone has good storage/organization advice, please comment! Parker is the most obsessed. He always has some in his hands, bedtime, bath time, any car ride, he has legos. Parker will make a little ship or jet and then take it all apart. He even takes the head and legs off his dude and then says, "This is my new Lego set", and then puts it together as if he'd just opened it out of a box. He does this a lot and it's my favorite!
I love how the kids always want me to take their pictures. Sometimes when Paige sees me on my phone she'll say, "cheese!". Parker worked pretty hard to get Paige up on the couch and all tucked in with him. Then he told me to take their picture. He knows a cute pose!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you are having a fun summer together! Love all the cute pics of some of my favorite kiddos!
Post a Comment