10 years ago
Sunday, July 27, 2014
5K
Our church does a 5K every year and we had fun running it this year. Since Craig and I always wonder what our previous times were I'm keeping a record on here. Craig killed it and came in 3rd place for all men at 21.21 and I was very happy with my 27.02. I think I was about 7th place. For the record it was only 4876 meters long, so we should add a little more time to that. Both girls finished it on their own and my dad pushed the little 2 for a couple laps in the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so cool that your ward does a 5K. What a fun idea.
Great job! You guys are awesome!
I need to run there to see how much the elevation affects my running.
Post a Comment