Kylie has started a swimming class and Brinley's in a dance class. Kylie's loving school and this is her last month of it!
Parker is trying really hard to get mobile. He can roll around pretty well. I left him sitting in front of the toy box the other day and I couldn't believe when I looked back and he had pulled himself up to it all on his own!!
Kylie and Brinley love building homes for their stuffed animal friends out of books...

4 comments:
Oh my gosh. What happened to baby Parker? He is totally NOT a baby any more! And Brinley looks so much older in that last picture. AHHH we need to see you guys again! I can't wait till July! Only 2 more months.
Oh my gosh. Super cute! I love the one of Brinley with her leg in the air. Such a cute dancing girl, and I can't believe Kaylie is finishing up school. Somehow I must have missed she was even in school. She's getting SO big. And Parker...well he's just the cutest thing ever. He's not about to be left out. He'll be keeping up with those girls in no time. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Oops, sorry just noticed I spelled Kylie's name wrong. That's what I get for not re-reading over my post before approving it.
It took me a second to figure out if it was Kylie or Brinley in the last picture! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment