This is the famous Pebble Beach Tree (The Lone Cyprus)
And other beautiful shots to make you jealous :)
The Monterey Aquarium...
Beautiful Flamingos...
Monterey had an awesome "Dennis the Menace" Park
Fun at the beach. Parker loved the sand, actually, this kid loves everything!
The Wharf...
There as a LOT of Driving! We left at 4 am on the way down and drove 16 hours straight on the way back. Thank goodness for DVD players, snacks, and an Ipad!

4 comments:
Such cute pictures! It was fun watching all the kids play together.
Looks fun! :)
We miss you already! It was so fun to have a trip together and do so many fun things together. I will get the family pictures edited soon so you have those. I LOVE the one of the girls asleep, it totally cracks me up!
I LOVE the picture of the girls asleep in their carseats! Hilarious!
Post a Comment