Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brinley's First Steps!!!

I can't believe our baby girl is already walking!! If you can't believe it either, watch for yourself. After a medium to large struggle with the computer I figured out how to post this video from the webcam. Sorry the quality's not top notch but you get the idea. We're so proud of her. She's the happiest baby ever. Everyone always tells us how happy she is. She's very smiley and flirty and we're so glad that she's a part of our famly.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah Brinley!! That is so great!! I can't believe how much she has grown up just since we saw her a month ago! We love you girls!

Val said...

So Exciting! She has gotton so big since I've seen her last.

HolliJo said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is walking! That is crazy. By the time we all get there in June, she will be walking everywhere! We miss you guys! Love you!

Kaylee said...

I can't believe it! Thanks for posting the video for all of us to see!