Aug 26th...
We just drove past a friend's house. They're currently out of town so I stopped and moved their newspapers for them. When Brinley asked what I did I explained that newspapers in driveways means no ones home so people can come steal things. Her response... "So what did you steal?"
August 18th...
Kylie's talk for church today, she told us what to write....
When we were at an air show a couple years ago we left before the fireworks started. But when we got home I really wanted to see the fireworks so I said a prayer that I could go see them. When I barely touched my head on my pillow mommy came in and said “Let’s go see the fireworks!” And we jumped out of bed and drove to see the fireworks.
I know Heavenly Father can help you and me when we have problems and pray for help.
Aug. 4th...
Kylie ran an entire 5K yesterday by herself. AND....beat me!!! 34 minutes 10 seconds, Yeah...my 6 year old is amazing!!!
June 18th...
I'm making Quinoa patties for dinner...
Brinely: Can I have more eggs?
Craig: No we're having patti's
Brinley: you mean Carter's mom?
10 years ago

2 comments:
I love reading the funny things the kids say. Keep posting them!
This is so cute. The last one made me laugh.
Post a Comment