Friday, July 12, 2013

Carrots!!!

Craig had knee surgery a couple weeks ago. He completely tore his ACL and had meniscus damage. Our awesome friends brought us dinner. Serretta knew that Parker's a horrible eater but one of his "safe" foods is carrots. She brought him his own bag and he was super excited!!





Katrina brought us dinner as well and lo and behold....
 More Carrots!!!! Happy dance :)
 Paige had her 4 month check up today and is 12 lbs 7 ounces. She got 2 shots (hence the neon band-aids) and had her first real time playing with a toy.


She's doing pretty well. Either I've forgotten how hard babies are, or she's a bit fussier than my other kids have been. She LOVES any one on one attention and will smile and talk to you as long as you're giving her your undivided attention.

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I wish I were there and could give Paige some undivided attention :)

Val said...

That's so sweet your friend brought Parker Carrots. I love how excited he is for them. Sounds like Paige is just making sure no one forgets she is there. LOL