Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our Budding Artist

There's ALWAYS a lot of art and creating going on in this household. Parker has gotten pretty good lately. He loves cutting paper up and he drew both these pictures on his own.

This first one is Mommy and baby
 And this awesome one is Superman shooting a water gun.
This last one is Parker shooting Papa with a water gun (which he did on Saturday) The funny part is that he says the little guy on the left is Papa :)

I don't know what normal 2.5 yr old boys draw like, but I'm impressed :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm impressed too, way to go Parker!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely GREAT pictures. I used to go camping and hiking with my kids but I had to stop due to a recent injury.

Shaunel said...

super talented! All of Jackson's people only have one leg still. :)