We're still VERY stuck on Superman around here. Parker's been in his Superman clothes non stop and his Kylie made some action figures for him.
Brinley also made an awesome BYU sign...
Parker loves Paige. He just sat down next to her with his apple for a little hang out time.
I don't know if she's convinced yet.
Kylie and Brinley have been huge helps! They binkie her for us and love to hold her and carry her around. I was super nervous to have them carry her around at first but with some guiding it's actually been very helpful!
2 comments:
How fun. What is it with little boys and action figures. Fischer is on a mini Spider-Man kick but I have no idea where he picked it up from since we haven't introduced Spider-Man to him. So funny. Looks like Paige is well loved.
Such great siblings! They all look so happy to be with each other!
Post a Comment