She wanted Rarity, the My Little Pony for her cake.
Decorating bags for the Pinata candy. I can't believe we didn't take a picture of it. We paper mache d it ourselves and wrapped it in crepe paper. It turned out pretty cute!
Foxy Foxy, What Time Is It??
I only posted this many pictures of her opening presents to show the constant smile and full facial joy!!
Amazing Pegacorn (pegasus+unicorn) jacket that Jen sewed for her!! It's Twilight Sparkles, are you sensing a theme yet??

2 comments:
What a fun birthday party. Looks like she had a great time.
WOW, she looks so grown up. I realize I say that a lot, but she just does! Did you curl her hair?Her cake turned out great, and that jacket is so cute. She looks so happy in all the pictures, I'm glad she had such a happy day. We love you Kylie! Happy 6th Birthday!
Post a Comment