Monday, February 20, 2012

BOYS!!! (NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED))

5 years and 3 months into our parenting journey we've received our first stitches. Of course, it was our boy! Parker pulled a can out of our recycle bin and sliced his hand open. 3 stitches and one sucker later, he's doing much better.
This band-aid stayed on for almost an hour. Hard spot to keep a bandage.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Well at least you made it that long.:) I'm glad he was a trooper for the stitches, it is never fun! I'm sure the sucker made it all fine for him. Good luck keeping it clean on those little boys hands!

Val said...

poor kid. Glad he's doing better.

HolliJo said...

Yeah, Kevin's already had stitches since we've been married... we didn't make it near as long! He looks so happy to have the sucker! haha. Oh and I'm with Brooke - good luck keeping that thing clean!

Greg and Karianne said...

Oh my goodness he is a boy! I'm glad it was only 3 stitches this time!