When aunt HolliJo and uncle Kevin where here last month HolliJo taught the girls this cute game/song. Brinley now sings it constantly and does it in the car to herself a lot. Thanks HolliJo!!
That is so funny! Our kids have been singing that the last two weeks too, one of them learned it at school. So I guess they can all do it together in a couple of weeks! Can't wait! Such cute girls! Soon they will be teaching Parker too.
4 comments:
Claire loved this video! Thanks for sharing the fun song/ game. I used to love that one too!
That is so funny! Our kids have been singing that the last two weeks too, one of them learned it at school. So I guess they can all do it together in a couple of weeks! Can't wait! Such cute girls! Soon they will be teaching Parker too.
Oh my goodness how cute! I can't believe that stuck with her! Now we can play it again at Christmas! :)
lol! That is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person
Post a Comment