YAYAYAYAYAY! We're so happy for you guys. And so excited to meet him in October! Oh and of course you're on the quilt list ;).
Hey HolliJo stole what I was going to put!! YAY YAY YAY!!! We can't wait to see that little cutie! Now decide on a name!! See you soon!!
Congrats! I bet your excited for a boy! YAY!
Congratulations! Boys born in October are highly recommended in our home.
YaHoo! SO exciting! Can't wait to see the little man. He'll be such a cutie. Little boys are fun.
Wow! You won't know what to do with one of those! LOL! Congrats! So fun... so exciting!!! Yay!
I can't wait for him to get here and for Kylie and Brinley to have a little brother!
Yay! Congrats on the BOY!
Wow!!! Congrats. Get ready to be sprayed by his manly hose during diaper changes :)
Congrats!!! We were hoping, but we're glad you are all healthy and happy ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAY! We're so happy for you guys. And so excited to meet him in October! Oh and of course you're on the quilt list ;).
Hey HolliJo stole what I was going to put!! YAY YAY YAY!!! We can't wait to see that little cutie! Now decide on a name!! See you soon!!
Congrats! I bet your excited for a boy! YAY!
Congratulations!
Boys born in October are highly recommended in our home.
YaHoo! SO exciting! Can't wait to see the little man. He'll be such a cutie. Little boys are fun.
Wow! You won't know what to do with one of those! LOL! Congrats! So fun... so exciting!!! Yay!
I can't wait for him to get here and for Kylie and Brinley to have a little brother!
Yay! Congrats on the BOY!
Wow!!! Congrats. Get ready to be sprayed by his manly hose during diaper changes :)
Congrats!!!
We were hoping, but we're glad you are all healthy and happy ;)
Post a Comment