Hello....

Hallelujah!!! I'm so happy that we offically sold the Accord last night!!! We bought this van a couple weeks ago and are really enjoying it. It's a 2008 Toyota Sienna. It was a rental car so it has 50,000 miles but it's in good condition and even though I didn't use any coupons I think we got a good deal on it :) No DVD player but it does have 1 automatic door.

Hallelujah!!! I'm so happy that we offically sold the Accord last night!!! We bought this van a couple weeks ago and are really enjoying it. It's a 2008 Toyota Sienna. It was a rental car so it has 50,000 miles but it's in good condition and even though I didn't use any coupons I think we got a good deal on it :) No DVD player but it does have 1 automatic door.

3 comments:
YAY! Congratulations on getting a mini van! I bet it is so nice to have a new car! I can't believe how big the girls are getting, and how much hair Brinley has. We need to come visit! Or you guys can come here anytime!
Wow - how fun for you, bet you all are LOVING it! Congrats by the way - just heard the good news:)
Kristin
I feel like I just hit a mile stone. I have a friend--who I grew up with--that now owns a mini van. So wierd. I'm sure we'll all follow you down that road :)
Post a Comment