Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forts and Fish

Do you ever have those "duh" moments in your life? I had to run to the grocery store and my parents were with us. It's right by the pet store so if Grandpa takes the kids to check out the animals, then Grandma and I can pick up a few things with a lot less hassle right? OH WHOOPS!!! I forgot that goldfish cost 13 cents. Oh, and it's my dad. What was I thinking? I guess I subconsciously wanted fish. Oh well, at least it's not a puppy! They got 3 on Tuesday and we have 2 now. The miracle of 13 cent goldfish :) Anyway Kylie and Brinley LOVE them and papa's pretty proud of himself. He did clean the tank out on Friday though.

Eli's mom, also known as Michelle Rowe, had their BEAUTIFUL baby girl Lilly last week. She has lots of dark hair and cute little tiny arms and legs and fingers and toes. We're so happy that she's going to get to play with us soon! Eli got to come over for a while Thursday morning and he and Kylie had fun in the fort. I moved the chair to scrub my floor and they had a book party under there.

2 comments:

kristen said...

lori that is SO my dad! don't tell him about this...

Michelle Rowe said...

The kids in the fort are so cute! Thanks for watching Eli for a while (okay half the day).