Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Garden help!!!





Really, I need spinach help. Have any of you grown spinach before? We've loved having it and eating tons of it but now I'm wondering if our plants are done? We grew the Bloomsdale long standing variety so maybe that's why they're so tall? I have no idea I've clipped the lower leaves and that's what we've eaten but now the top leaves are pointing out at the end. They're kind of more triangular where as the other ones were oval. Does anyone if I should be pulling these out and replanting or what's going on?? Thanks!!
Just a random dessert that I made that I was really proud of :)

4 comments:

Allergy Mama said...

Wish I could help you but I'm a reck when it comes to gardening... but I wanted to tell you your girls are so adorable! and your dessert looks delicious!!!

alpinekleins said...

I'm not sure about the spinach question, ours usually grows low to the ground like lettuce, we chop it off as we go and it never gets very tall.

The dessert looks delish! How do you make it?

Kristin

Becca Bell said...

I didn't know you read my blog. I've been wondering about you and I'm glad to seee you're doing well!! Your girls are super cute!! I hope all is well.

Val said...

Lori,
You are super cute! I LOVE your garden and your enthusiasm about it. I get so excited about mine too. Can't help with the Spiach thing. Haven't grown it. But your dessert looks good. Is that a fruit pizza? I haven't had one of those is a LONG time.