Monday, January 19, 2009

We've got teeth!!

Brinley was 6 months on Jan. 10. Her teeth actually cut through a couple of weeks ago but I've been slow getting pictures and posting. She was 16 pounds at her check up last Friday and nice and healthy!! We're so happy to have her in our family!










I know that you can see her teeth just about as well in each picture but I couldn't pick one. I liked all of her different expressions.

Kylie had to get in on the action. Don't worry it's chocolate in her teeth (not tooth decay).

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I wish we got to see those little teethers in person. We love you girls!!

alpinekleins said...

Way too cute - miss you all and the cute little girls.

((hugs))

kristin

HolliJo said...

Oh I love all her expressions too!

Heidi Mecham said...

Really cute teeth pics!

Branson said...

Yay for teeth! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

The yay for teeth was me not Branson! Your kids are so cute!
Sarah

Allergy Mama said...

Hey! I found your blog!!!! Your kids are so cute!! How are things going with you guys??