Their costumes are super cute. And I think it is so funny that Kylie has 2 suckers, one in each hand, and she is so proud of it!!
Do we have the same pumpkin costume? How funny. It's too bad we couldn't take a picture of the three pumpkins together.
Well those are some pretty cute little pumpkins. I would have loved to get some pictures of all the kids at Gardner Village like we did last year, we miss you.
What cute little pumpkins!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Their costumes are super cute. And I think it is so funny that Kylie has 2 suckers, one in each hand, and she is so proud of it!!
Do we have the same pumpkin costume? How funny. It's too bad we couldn't take a picture of the three pumpkins together.
Well those are some pretty cute little pumpkins. I would have loved to get some pictures of all the kids at Gardner Village like we did last year, we miss you.
What cute little pumpkins!
Post a Comment